Cheap host for a simple index flash page?

Phoklens

Hello,
I had a website for 2 years but had to 'pause' it for the time being as I'm following a course for a year and lack the time to continue it now.
So it would be silly to still pay a monthly amount for a website that I don't have anymore.
Anyway, I would simply like to put a flash page on the index (or some text) indicating that the website will be re-launched in 2023.
Are there are super cheap hosts that can serve to do something as small as this? This is literally all I need and I wont be using the website for anything other than that.
What can you say about Netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Thank you for the help.

Yankov

Cheap hosting companies are: qhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

Altopropper

I can give NetShop ISP web host DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

Zivavita

Top rating to netshop-isp.com.cy web host from me! You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else.
The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.

UniWini

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net accounts are the best to sign up with.
They have provided me with cost effective and dependable services. There teams are very helpful and efficient. I always recommend whenever I come across anyone looking for a hosting company.

Ochinnak

I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Netshop-isp.com.cy team kept me informed about what was going on.
The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.