Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?

Zivavita

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?
I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done.
We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about Regvps.com vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Altopropper

I recommend Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS

CANTECH

Sure, signing up for VPS hosting generally requires these steps:
  • Choose a plan: Pick a plan with resources (CPU, RAM, storage) that match your website's traffic needs.
  • Sign up for an account: Create an account with the VPS provider you've chosen.
  • Configure your server: Select your operating system, install software, and set up security features.
  • Launch your website: Upload your website files and configure them to run on your VPS.

UniWini

Attractive deals can be got from libertyvps.net and swisslayer.com.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!

Ochinnak

The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. Regvps.com Germany vps works fine for my clients.
They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

OwnWebServer

OwnWebServers is excited to announce our Christmas SALE, where we're offering a massive 50% discount on our VPS hosting plans! Use the code VPS50 at checkout to avail of this limited-time offer.

Our VPS hosting solutions are perfect for businesses and individuals who require more control and resources than traditional shared hosting. With our affordable VPS hosting plans, you get your own virtual server with dedicated resources, including CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

Valleydream

Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?
So far so good. NetShop-isp.com.cy server performance is excellent - the hardware they are using for the VPS machines are well specced, and appear to have very high performing disk mounted.

Phoklens

Worth my money and I will continue doing business with Rockhoster.com Linux VPS. The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.