Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?

Zivavita

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?
I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done.
We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about Regvps.com vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Altopropper

I recommend Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS

CANTECH

Sure, signing up for VPS hosting generally requires these steps:
  • Choose a plan: Pick a plan with resources (CPU, RAM, storage) that match your website's traffic needs.
  • Sign up for an account: Create an account with the VPS provider you've chosen.
  • Configure your server: Select your operating system, install software, and set up security features.
  • Launch your website: Upload your website files and configure them to run on your VPS.

UniWini

Attractive deals can be got from libertyvps.net and swisslayer.com.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!