budget server hosting packages?

Phoklens

Hey dudes,
i'm in search of a powerful budget server hosting.
Here are my needs:
- Intel Xeon E5-1650V3 (CPU Score: 10383)
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- 128 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- Upgrade to 256 GB RAM for $30/mo extra
- 2 x 2TB SATA Enterprise Grade Hard Disks
What are your views on Bullten.com budget server hosting packages? Any reviews?
Alternative providers to compare pricing and servers?
Thanks.

Yankov

Servers from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are well-balanced and low cost.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.

Zivavita

After discussions and a great deal of time spent looking for another host, I finally moved to Bullten.com budget server hosting provider. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Ochinnak

I'm happy with Bullten.com budget hosting service. Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about them, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.

CrassW

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

Altopropper

I like hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.