Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Zivavita

Hello,
I came across GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Grozev

Stable and reliable dedicated servers are available from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com.
Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

Altopropper

I would not hesitate to recommend GTHost.com to anyone. Dedicated servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.

Valleydream

Choose from GTHost.com options for speed, cost, bandwidth and server location and test the ones that are right for your needs before choosing a full contract.
Like their Europe servers - pricing and features are great.

Phoklens

FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.
For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of GTHost.com dedicated instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract.