Any good host Up to $5/mo?

Zivavita

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $5/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy website hosting and reliability?

Yankov

Quality hosting plans are available from reliable hosting providers: hostround.com and rockhoster.com.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Valleydream

Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.
Recommend NetShop Isp cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.

Svanko

Quality web hosting plans are available form time-tested companies: black.host and ownwebservers.com.
Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.

Phoklens

Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.
I've finally found a good home with NetShop Isp cPanel web hosting. The support is great. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

Ochinnak

I highly recommend their services without any doubt. NetShop-isp.com.cy has always done a good job for me. Plus fully managed hosting - free/included.
Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains).

Skoony

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

OwnWebServer

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $5/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy website hosting and reliability?

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

CrassW

Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are worth trying.
The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.