affordable vps hosting with 4GB ram?

Altopropper

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host, Managed with affordable Add-on Support, 4GB RAM, Responsive & Friendly
Any information on Rightservers.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Ochinnak

I'd like to voice my appreciation to Hostforweb.com Support Staff. Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner.
When there's confusion, the guys are still conscientious and solid! Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

CrassW

VPS plans from libertyvps.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms.
Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

Valleydream

Give Rightservers.com Managed VPS a try. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

Zivavita

I'm very satisfied with Rightservers.com Canadian VPS. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.