Affordable SSD server package in New York?

Zivavita

Guys,
where can I order an affordable SSD server package in New York?
here are my specifications:
2 x E5-2650v2
64GB DDR3
2x960GB SSD
500Mbit/s Unmetered
New York (US)
Got to know that GThost.com is a place offering dedicated hosting in New York.
Any reviews/feedbacks about them? Can I trust these guys?
Other options, please?

Altopropper

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get GThost.com is a brilliant host.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.

Ochinnak

Take your time to try them for $5/day (you can test gthost.com servers 1-10 days paying less money).
I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. It's good cheap hosting.

Valleydream

I have been gthost.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Phoklens

Fantastic host. GThost.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

LibertyVPS

I have been gthost.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?