Affordable dedicated hosting solutions?

Ochinnak

Can someone describe their server hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com and also RegVPS.com dedicated hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Other options?

CrassW

Right dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Valleydream

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Regvps.com is one of the best hosting providers in the business.
This host was referred to me and the rest is history. The dedicated hosting service is exceptionally fast and helpful.

Altopropper

Well, Regvps.com bare metal server will be provisioned with a generous amount of server-grade RAM.
Bandwidth: Switzerland and Germany up to 1Tb 3usd per month, Bandwidth: Russia and Usa – Unmetered traffic.

UniWini

Deals from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
Compared to the large hosting provider my company used before, these hosts are solid.

Magleno

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Grozev

Right hosting deals are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.