Wordpress Hosting?

Valleydream

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found these web hosts:
QHoster.com, Rockhoster.com and VPSlink.com
I need about 30 gbs of space, 2 gbs of ram and 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Sheolink

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Phoklens

I am absolutely thrilled with QHoster.com support! They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot. A good web host with reliable support!

Grozev

The best Wordpress hosting providers are: simplenet.io and kvchosting.net.
They provide rapid responses to any queries and accurate information. All members of their team are always friendly and helpful.

Altopropper

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com hosting. Uptime and speed connectivity has been also great.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Svanko

The best Wordpress hosting is available form QHoster.com and Simplenet.io.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Zivavita

Impressed with QHoster.com solutions. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Yankov

Cheap hosting is available form rockhoster.com and brixly.uk.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

Ochinnak

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service. Very good place for running Wordpress sites.
They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.