Windows dedicated server?

Zivavita

Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
What server configuration i need to host this. What are your views on ServerUnion.com server hosting packages? Is it good host?

Thanks and Regards

Grozev

Attractive deals from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

Altopropper

With ServerUnion.com web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

CrassW

Have a look at servers from kvchosting.net and black.host.
Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

Valleydream

You can get nice budget dedicated server solutions offered by Hostnamaste.com professionals.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

Svanko

Servers from hostround.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

Ochinnak

You can get nice dedicated servers from RegVPS.com professionals. The hosting solutions provided are excellent.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Phoklens

Take a look at CoinsHosting.com Dedicated Hosting. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.