Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Yankov

VPS plans from qhoster.com and netshop-isp.com.cy can be right to sign up with.
Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.

Zivavita

I've been with hostingsource.com cheap vps for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account.
Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Altopropper

Why not give exmasters.com VPS hosting a try?
They have stable servers located in Europe and the USA. Also they have 24/7 tech support - just contact them if you need.
This web host has nice reputation in the hosting market. Great uptime - 99.9% guaranteed.

Gopendero

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

Vasmass

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

LibertyVPS

Why not give exmasters.com VPS hosting a try?
They have stable servers located in Europe and the USA. Also they have 24/7 tech support - just contact them if you need.
This web host has nice reputation in the hosting market. Great uptime - 99.9% guaranteed.
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Phoklens

I have no hesitation to recommend hostingsource.com US SSD VPS hosting!
The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.

Valleydream

If you ask me, I'm impressed with Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Grozev

To me hostingsource.com is a good provider, so you can trust them.
But if you are looking for offshore services - go ahead and check libertyvps.net.

UniWini

I have to say that hostingsource.com has a lot of positive reviews. But check more companies. I came across rockhoster.com and it seems they have good options too.

Ochinnak

Actually I called hostingsource.com so that I understand SSD VPS package. Top web hosting provider to deal with.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

CrassW

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are worthwhile.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.