Where do you get Good wordpress hosting from?

Zivavita

Hello,
I managed to find: QHoster.com hosting solutions.
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Altopropper

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Hostnamaste.com openvz vps - it is TOP web host.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.

Last edited:

Valleydream

You'd better try NetShop Isp cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.

Phoklens

I'm very pleased with my site and Rockhoster.com wordpress hosting service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

Ochinnak

I'm glad to use hostingsource.com service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot. I get low cost, good service and no problems. VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

OwnWebServer

Hello,
I managed to find: QHoster.com hosting solutions.
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Unlimited Web Hosting from OwnWebServers is a hosting plan that offers an unrestricted amount of resources for websites, such as storage space, bandwidth, and email accounts. This type of hosting is ideal for websites with high traffic volumes or large file sizes, as they do not have to worry about exceeding resource limits. However, it's essential to note that while the resources are unlimited, there are still fair usage policies in place to ensure that all customers can enjoy a fast and reliable hosting experience. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a choice of server locations to enhance website performance and security.

Skoony

bodHOST offers optimized and cheap WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.