What European hosts do you know?

Zivavita

Thinking to launch my Live Streaming web site and it requires much resources:
2000GB - space, 40000GB - bandwidth
I have found Zakservers.com - it has servers in Switzerland. Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
can i use their services? or any better deals?

UniWini

KVChosting.net servers are worthwhile.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

Ochinnak

I'd definitely recommend zakservers.com offshore servers. Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then.
These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did.

Valleydream

According to their web site zakservers.com have:
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Netherlands
Sweden
Switzerland
Romania

It seems the best place to chose.

Altopropper

There is no denying the fact that zakservers.com offshore server hosting is a good and better than the best, according to me.
The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
Very reasonable monthly charge also.

Vasmass

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Phoklens

I am sure GTHost.com instant server hosting will serve your demands. They offer offer 20 server locations to choose from.
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.