Web server for Live Streaming?

Valleydream

Thinking to launch my Live Streaming web site and it requires much resources:
2000GB - space, 40000GB - bandwidth
I have found Zakservers.com and Exmasters.com - they have servers in Europe.
Their server hosting solutions can be suitable for me. Can I use their services? What host is better?
or any better deals?

Hostforweb

While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up.
This openness is encouraging because they will probable be more open about other things as well.

GiGaPros

You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Phoklens

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
Take a look at GTHost.com dedicated servers. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Zivavita

I appreciate Webhost.pro quality of dedicated servers, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues. It is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

Ochinnak

I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.
10 out of 10 is my final rating of exmasters.com web host. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.