web server a high-traffic web site?

Phoklens

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado mexico. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night). Recommended.

Zivavita

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Cloudarion.com support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.

Altopropper

Love these guys. I've been with cloudarion.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.

Ochinnak

I am fully satisfied using cloudarion.com Switzerland SSDVPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Pricing is so to say reasonable. You get what you pay for. Servers are stable.

Svanko

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are worth your attention.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

UniWini

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

LibertyVPS

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are worth your attention.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.
Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.