Web hosts that have servers in Europe?

Altopropper

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host... I have found out that GTHost.com has servers in Europe and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability of this hosting provider. Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Phoklens

I'm impressed with GTHost.com dedicated hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Zivavita

When you need a hosting provider to be more then just hard drive space I recommend GTHost.com solutions.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Valleydream

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Can express the point that I am happy with GTHost.com instant server hosting service.

Ochinnak

You can go with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Yankov

Attractive servers are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Excellent - A highly reliable service offering 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Good - Minor downtime, but overall my site loads faster and provides more redundancy.
Okay - Average load times and fewer service interruptions.