web hosting for e-commerce websites?

Zivavita

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen obhost.net offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.
Are they reliable?
What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?

Sheolink

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Svanko

Accounts from libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com are worthwhile.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Phoklens

I can honestly and easily recommend hostforweb.com as the host for your web site and email service.
I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
Your sites will be in trusted hands.

Grozev

Full-featured plans from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are worth trying.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Altopropper

You can trust OBhost.net web host. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for about a year now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

UniWini

Services form qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

CrassW

Plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and uptime is high.
They offer amazing prices and outstanding customer support team.

Valleydream

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
As for reliable hosting consideration, can recommend these hosts: Hostmines.com and Hostnamaste.com - they are superb.

They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Ochinnak

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?
Well, I'd rather choose hostingwalay.pk eCommerce hosting solutions.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.