VPS with Specials or Discounts?

Ochinnak

Hi, I'd like to know all possible VPS hosts who are offering specials and discounts now.
Hopefully, it will be useful for webmasters and newbies to find a good discount hosting solution.

Sheolink

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Svanko

Try VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Grozev

Attractive VPS plans are available from legionbox.com and luxhosting.lu.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

Valleydream

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!
I Saved Big on HostingSource.com Web Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.