VPS which is good and reliable

Altopropper

Happy with Rockhoster.com web host. I also like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

Grozev

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

UniWini

These hosts - rockhoster.com as well as asvhost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I have never faced issues with them, when need any support their friendly team is always available for me.

Phoklens

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I am happy running my websites at llhost-inc.eu VPS hosting account.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Promo code: MC&HNY!OVS50
Discount: 50%

Svanko

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worthwhile.
Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

Zivavita

I have always been happy with the quality of hostforweb.com VPS service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Ochinnak

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Nice VPS hosting plans can be found at centohost.com - Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.