VPS to sign up with

Valleydream

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

As I know pretty good VPS hosting solutions are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Hostforweb.com web hosts.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Phoklens

Like many webmasters have pointed out, Rightservers.com has provided excellent and reliable service.
Try their Managed VPS solutions. Reliability has been 100%. Highly recommended.

Yankov

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchostging.net can be right for you.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Grozev

Attractive VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

Zivavita

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose centohost.com VPS hosting in Europe. These guys are professional.

Altopropper

Why not give QHoster.com a try?
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Ochinnak

DOUBLE thumbs UP to Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting service!
We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).