VPS to sign up with ...

Grozev

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

Altopropper

From my experience with kvchosting.net SSD VPS, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
Online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

Ochinnak

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!
I have recommended Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.

CrassW

VPS plans which evoxt.com provides are worth your attention due tot heir top-notch services with high uptime and quality support + 40% off - HighCPUFreq.

Hostforweb

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

LibertyVPS

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!
I have recommended Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.
Thanks for recommending us. We are here to answer all your questions. Feel free to contact us, dudes. ;)

Svanko

Use VPS from rockhoster.com.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Yankov

Accounts from qhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

Zivavita

I've been using kvchosting.net for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them. I just realized, today, that I should go online and give them a good review somewhere. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me.