VPS to have a deal with ...

Svanko

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so which way should I follow?

Altopropper

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like:
1) cloudarion.com
2) rightservers.com
3) vizhost.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Ochinnak

I will be keeping as a customer with QHoster.com for years to come! Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all level´s knowledge people.

CrassW

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS plans are worthwhile.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.
Great Webhosting companies with great support.

Valleydream

Give NetShop ISP Cheap VPS a try. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

Phoklens

Personally I like hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. Very professional US web host - highly recommended.

Zivavita

Been hosting with hostingsource.com for over 2 years - I'm really satisfied with the quality of service. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.