VPS in EU

Valleydream

I highly recommend exmasters.com EU VPS to anyone without reservations.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

CrassW

VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostwebis.com are worth your attention.
I love them for the support. I love them for everything. One of the biggest thing I've noticed is the perfect uptime on my server.

Phoklens

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
One of my favorite SSD VPS hosts is Cloudarion.com pretty obviously. Server locations: Germany, Russia, the USA, Switzerland.
Good luck!

Svanko

Both companies - qhoster.com and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Zivavita

Vote for QHoster.com hosting. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Yankov

VPS plans from operavps.com can be right for you.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

Altopropper

Give QHoster.com website hosting a try. They currently have 30 locations:

UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and more.