VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Kersamen

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

thx for your help

Phoklens

One thing I must say about Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is that they've excellent customer service. They're willing to help you out in any way they can.

Ochinnak

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

If you are thinking about switching, cloudarion.com SSD VPS is the provider to go with.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Valleydream

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

thx for your help
I'll most definitely be giving Greenwebpage.com VPS hosting provider my business for a long time.
You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Zivavita

I have told several friends already about hostingsource.com USA SSD VPS hosting - Great host!
I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

Swekko

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Altopropper

Why not give kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting a try?
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.