Video hosting?

Zivavita

Hello,
I've been looking for the best providers that can provide Video VPS hosting.
Today I found Rockhoster.com and also Hostingsource.com offer nice vps hosting solutions. Are they good for video vps hosting?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?

Grozev

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and allwebhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.

Altopropper

Can say that Rockhoster.com KVM VPS hosting service is the best I have ever used before.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

UniWini

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.

Valleydream

Give Rockhoster.com a try. It is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.

Phoklens

Never had a problem with Regvps.com linux vps service. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!