Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Ochinnak

Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need alot of bandwidth and storage?
What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting? Are they reliable? Any reviews?

Valleydream

gthost.com has 17 data center locations in the USA and a few more around the world. So that would be better if you can specify the location.

Phoklens

Honestly speaking GTHost.com now is the best unmanaged dedicated server provider.
I feel that you won't regret.

Zivavita

Don't hesitate any longer. Just give GTHost.com professionals a try. Like their instant server hosting solutions.
This web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.

Gopendero

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

Vasmass

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Exmasters-Ma

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Don't hesitate any longer. Just give GTHost.com professionals a try. Like their instant server hosting solutions.
This web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime?