The best EU hosting company ...

Grozev

Comparing deals from asvhost.com and hostchefs.eu, which host is the best to have a deal with in Europe?

Ochinnak

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

As for good professional web host with stable servers located in Europe, can recommend Exmasters.com and QHoster.com web hosts.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

CrassW

Accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are the best to have a deal with.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Zivavita

You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, cloudarion.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.

Altopropper

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
So, as for the reliable and reputed web hosts, can recommend
1) Netshop-isp.com.cy
2) Dreamhost.com
3) Tzulo.com
According to reviews, they have nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Phoklens

As for honest and professional web host in EU, can recommend Rockhoster.com hosting solutions.
Everyone who visits my site is always impressed....so if you want to "set it and forget it" these are the dependable, trustworthy people you're looking for.

Yankov

QHoster.com is the best company to have a deal with.
Never had any problems hosted multiple domains and service is good.