SSD VPS to sign up with

Zivavita

Well, QHoster.com has been a great experience for me. Recommended.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Altopropper

I'm extremely happy with kvchosting.net SSD web hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.

Grozev

VPS plans from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!

Ochinnak

I can highly recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting service. Great support.
The packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Valleydream

Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose kvchosting.net - the price for SSD VPS plans is great.
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks, Affordable Hosting Plans, Full Raid Servers (Raid 10).

Yankov

Accounts from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com can be right to have a deal with.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.