SSD VPS provider

Yankov

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostnamaste.com.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.

Zivavita

I think kvchosting.net SSD VPS is a good deal! Awesome support.
They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...

Grozev

I vote for qhoster.com.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

CrassW

It seems to me qhoster.com is the best option for you.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

Samoslon

I vote for qhoster.com.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Hostforweb

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Phoklens

I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at QHoster.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Ochinnak

Since QHoster.com has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. Recommended.

Valleydream

I have really good experience dealing with GreenWebPage VPS hosting - these guys know what they do.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.