SSD VPS provider

Ochinnak

I host two different sites with QHoster.com managed cpanel VPS. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

UniWini

Have a look at plans which qhoster.com and kvchosting.net provide.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!

Valleydream

I think that I made the right choice ordering hosting from QHoster.com web host - they know what they do.
They also have cloudflare that protects my web sites. Their network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% is correct.

Svanko

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS accounts are worth your attention.
These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

Phoklens

My client recommended me to choose QHoster.com 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price.
These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.

Zivavita

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Happy with digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado. The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Altopropper

For me, I like QHoster.com hosting solutions taking into account the features they offer within and the price for them.
They offer over 30 server locations to choose: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.