Solid VPS to have a deal with ...

Svanko

VPS plans from hostwebis.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Zivavita

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
I'd recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Yankov

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Altopropper

I am very pleased with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting in the USA. Good uptime and speed.
In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend.

Grozev

I vote for legionbox.com.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Ochinnak

I must say that Mydreams.cz is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable Virtual servers for running any kind of web sites.
The prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!

UniWini

VPS accounts from operavps.com can be fine for you.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

Valleydream

What I want to say is that digitalserver.com.mx customer support is very good.
The value for the money can't be beaten. What I like about them are:
- great uptime (99.9% as promised),
- 24/7 Helpful Customer Support,
- Free Tools for running any kind of web sites.