Singapore-based hosting solutions?

Zivavita

Hello!
I need Singapore VPS services and have been checking QHoster.com hosting.
But that company is not located in Singapore.
Do they really provide Singapore-based solutions?

Ochinnak

Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. QHoster.com is a good host, you'll get what you pay for.

CrassW

Try accounts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

Sheolink

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Valleydream

Can express the point that I am happy with QHoster.com web hosting service.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find them!

Altopropper

I am fully satisfied with QHoster.com hosting and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional web host.
It is a great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! The best technical support I have ever had.

UniWini

Plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are good enough to have a deal with.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.