Shared hosting from a decent provider ...

UniWini

Shared plans from rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder if they are the best in this realm?

Svanko

Have a look at shared plans from qhoster.com and hostnamaste.com.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Valleydream

I am very satisfied with Rockhoster.com shared hosting. Pricing is really competitive..
Must say that it is great web host with friendly support. I've encountered support several times about my site and they have gotten back to me, almost instantly.

Exmasters-Ma

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Altopropper

Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose Rockhoster.com hosting. Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.

Ochinnak

I appreciate Rockhoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.