Shared account to sign up with ...

Grozev

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostchefs.eu are attractive for me and I have to stick to only one, so what should I do?

Ochinnak

I have always been happy with the quality of digitalserver.com.mx service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Valleydream

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Highly recommend hostforweb.com web hosting to anyone! Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.

Svanko

Shared plans from qhoster.com can be right for you.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Phoklens

I currently use centohost.com website hosting to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well.
The team provides the service and always has a sense of humor in their blog and newsletter - but doesn't let that get in the way of getting the job done.

Zivavita

Transferred all my sites to kvchosting.net SSD server and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

UniWini

KVChosting.net plans are worthwhile.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions.