serverhino.com vs hostsailor.com

Svanko

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be quite right for you.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Zivavita

I'd recommend HostSailor SSD VPS to anyone who is looking for a new host! Prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Altopropper

I'm really happy with HostSailor, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between. Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.

Ochinnak

As others have pointed out in the reviews think the value for money with HostSailor OpenVZ SSD VPS is very good.
The features look really great. I am glad to deal with them. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Valleydream

My favorite VPS hosting provider in US is Hostforweb.com pretty obviously.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Phoklens

I can say that NetShop ISP VPS hosting is the first host I like.. Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys...
Now since my site never go down my earnings almost increase 30% since I started using their service.

Grozev

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

UniWini

Plans from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
I'm very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.