Server recommendation for my website

Phoklens

Hello,
I have a forum website and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Can I trust them? Any alternatives?
Thanks

Yankov

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Zivavita

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

Grozev

Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

UniWini

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
The service is reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

Ochinnak

My experience using GTHost.com instant server hosting has been superb. Site performance is great! The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Valleydream

Must say that GTHost.com tech support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service.
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
They are good, real good!

Svanko

ASVhost.com and hostnamaste.com servers can be right for meeting all your needs.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Altopropper

Excellent Web Host! GTHost.com has been the best dedicated server provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.