Server hosting for e-commerce websites?

Altopropper

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen Hostmines.com and Kvchosting.net offer nice ecommerce hosting plans.
Are they reliable? What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?

Grozev

Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

Ochinnak

I host a couple of sites with kvchosting.net on their SSDVPS account, and their support has been terrific. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. Highly recommend these guys.

Valleydream

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one with who you feel you communicate well.
Try NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap hosting. They have a rock-solid infrastructure in place and are guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Phoklens

After struggling with horrible providers I moved to Kvchosting.net web host. I will stay a long-term customer..
I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider.

UniWini

Services from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Zivavita

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of kvchosting.net web hosting service.
These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance. Uptime is great, speed is fast.