Server for magento commerce?

Valleydream

I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast server for me? What are your views on Allwebhost.com dedicated hosting solutions?
(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Phoklens

Happy with these guys and can highly recommend Neironvps.com dedicated hosting service to others.
I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.

Yankov

Servers from panamaserver.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

Magleno

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms. Having compared time-tested web hosts you'll definitely choose the best hosting option.

Zivavita

I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server. I plan on being with them a long time. It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
They have created an exclusive selection of high performing and stable machines, located in the best data center facilities.