Searching for cPanel hosting

Zivavita

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - SSD space, 350Gbs - transfer!

Any experience with Hostforweb.com or QHoster.com web hosting services?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Grozev

Hosting services from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com can be right for you.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

Altopropper

Happy using hostforweb.com shared hosting - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

UniWini

Services from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with.
The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.

Ochinnak

I've had nothing but success when working with QHoster.com cpanel web hosting. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.

CrassW

KVChosting.net and hostnamaste.com plans are worth trying.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

Samoslon

I've had nothing but success when working with QHoster.com cpanel web hosting. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

Valleydream

No complaints so far!
I recommend Hostforweb.com web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my Websites.