Searching for cPanel hosting

Zivavita

I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - space, 700Gbs - transfer!
any experience with rockhoster.com web hosting?
I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Altopropper

Nice host. Rockhoster.com service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

UniWini

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

CrassW

Services from qhoster.com and scalahosting.com are worthwhile.
Their services are really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

Svanko

Services fromluxhosting.lu arre full-featured and affordable.
I totally recommend this hosting for any starting a website. I mean the loading speeds are insanely fast!

Grozev

Accounts from luxhosting.lu and asvhost.com are good enough to satisfy all your needs.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Phoklens

I recommend canspace.ca website hosting all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Yankov

Services form hostingsource.com and hostwebis.com are full-featured, uptime is high and support is quality and skillful.

Ochinnak

I would recommend hostforweb.com solutions to experienced and new hosting users. Great value at the price.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

Valleydream

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
One of my favorite web hosts is kvchosting.net pretty obviously. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.