Right server to sign up with ...

Grozev

Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Altopropper

Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about hostingsource.com web hosting services.
The setup was fast and easy. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Valleydream

You'd better choose QHoster.com hosting. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Phoklens

Personally I like hostingsource.com service. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.

Zivavita

Give my vote for QHoster.com server hosting. They are offering over 30 server locations.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.