Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Phoklens

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails.
EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available.
For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Centohost.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Zivavita

I've found kvchosting.net SSD VPS service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. Their tools are great.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

Swekko

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Altopropper

I have not been disappointed. NetShop-isp.com.cy is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.

Valleydream

Can say that centohost.com EU VPS hosting is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

Svanko

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are worth trying.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.

Ochinnak

I was recommended to try NetShop ISP as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Recommended.

CrassW

Reliable web hosts are: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.