Reliable VPS to stick to ...

UniWini

VPS plans from serverhino.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

Ochinnak

Personally I like webhost.pro vps hosting service. The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Valleydream

Well, Rockhoster.com is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime. You will not be disappointed.

Svanko

I vote for serverhino.com.
I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.

Phoklens

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and HostingSource.com is one of the best. The crew there offers fast courteous service. I would recommend their VPS hosting solutions in the USA to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.

Zivavita

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks. As for reliable VPS hosts, try consider RightServers.com and also Webdock.io solutions. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Grozev

Have a look at kvchosting.net.
They have SSD based services and I believe with them you will be able to have the best deal .

Altopropper

If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - Rockhoster.com is an ideal OpenVZ VPS hosting solution.
They have great prices. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.