Reliable VPS provider ...

Grozev

Have a look at VPS accounts from serverhino.com and hostsailor.com.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Altopropper

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Take a look at Webdock.io VPS hosting. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Ochinnak

You can trust rockhoster.com web host. It has fantastic prices on their OpenVZ VPS hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Valleydream

You can try NetShop ISP as they are offering Free VPS Trial now.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Svanko

Plans from maxrdp.com and planethoster.com can be quite good for you.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.

Phoklens

I have been with Rockhoster.com Cheap VPS for over a year and have been pleased so far.
Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

Zivavita

I put one site up with Exmasters VPS hosting to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

UniWini

As far as I know libertyvps.net is offshore based provider. So make sure you need that. As for the offshore provider I would recommend to check
kvchosting.net

CrassW

These hosting providers- libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com - are the best to sign up with.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.