Reliable USA/Swiss based hosting provider?

Zivavita

I will be doing annual billing so need a reliable provider. (have bad experiences in the past)
I need about 30GB disk, 500 GB bw, and a fair share of memory and CPU.
I currently have 4 WordPress sites to host, average daily traffic is around 10k-15k.
budget $10-20/month
What are your views on Regvps.com and also Allwebhost.com web hosting providers?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Skoony

BodHOST offers Best Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.

E3-1230 >> $59.00/ mo
  • 1x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1270
  • 4 Cores/ 8 Threads
  • 3.60 GHz Turbo
  • 8 MB CPU Cache
  • RAM 16 GB DDR3
  • 2x1TB SATA
  • No RAID
  • 10 TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbps Port Speed
For more dedicated server plans, visit bodhost.com

Grozev

Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
If anyone looking for a reliable hosting company, choose their services.

UniWini

Deals from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

Valleydream

I rate Regvps.com 100% in their support and everything. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.
XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

Svanko

Accounts from owned-networks.net and swisslayer.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.

Yankov

Accounts from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are the best options for you.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.