Reliable dedicated hosting solutions?

Phoklens

Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check datapacket.net dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

Yankov

Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Zivavita

If you choose datapacket.net dedicated hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction. For the price, it is amazing.
Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. Features are very good. They increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.

Grozev

Have a look at servers from decent hosting provider - owned-networks.net.
The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing! Every one can afford their plans. You can also start an initial site very easily and just host it on.

Valleydream

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages. Can't go wrong with GTHost.com instant servers. As far as reliability, features, and pricing go they are a little bit above average.

Altopropper

I also like their features. Recommend datapacket.net as I am pleased running my sites with them. They have easy to use interface.
Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

CANTECH

The "best" dedicated hosting depends on your needs, but some reliable providers known for good uptime and support include:

Example: If you need a high-performance server for hosting a large e-commerce website, you might consider a dedicated server plan. On the other hand, if you require a basic server for hosting a small blog or personal website, you might opt for a more affordable plan.