Quality VPS in Thailand?

Altopropper

Hello!
I have been looking for good and quality VPS service provider in Thailand.
I managed to find xxiwebhosting.com - Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? Any alternatives for comparison?

UniWini

VPS deals from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are solid and reliable enough to sgin up with.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

Ochinnak

I've been with XXI Web Hosting vps thailand cheap more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
They are just amazing. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

Svanko

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Yankov

Accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Zivavita

I have nice hosting experience with XXI Web Hosting thai vps. Excellent Web Hosting service.
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.

Valleydream

I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place rightservers.com on the top of their list. Like their Managed VPS. Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Phoklens

An excellent Thai hosting provider all-around! I will definitely ask my customers to switch over. Click here to look at their solutions.
I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more.