quality VPS in Europe required

Valleydream

Hello!
I have been looking for good and quality VPS service provider in Europe.
I managed to find Rockhoster.com and also Exmasters.com offering affordable VPS in Europe.
Do you think they are good? Any alternatives for comparison?

Svanko

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are solid and reliable around the clock.
These guys know how to keep everything working.

Zivavita

Happy with Exmasters.com VPS hosting. Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Grozev

Deals from maxrdp.com and legionbox.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Altopropper

Nice VPS hosting solutions you'll get from NetShop ISP. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Phoklens

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.
Rockhoster.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Ochinnak

I have been with exmasters.com VPS hosting for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds. Highly recommended A+++