Quality e-hosting service?

Ochinnak

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.
I managed to find NeironVPS.com hosting. Require 500 SSD GB HD, 16GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?

Valleydream

No doubt, neironvps.com dedicated hosting is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

Phoklens

I chose Neironvps.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

Zivavita

I have been using digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! Very stable hosting.

Altopropper

Recommend Neironvps.com server hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. They will take care of you, as they have me.
Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.